Boston-headquartered system software form Archibus, Inc. has recently launched the latest version of its Archibus Workplace Management System platform. The new Archibus V25.1 delivers enhanced performance through an advanced user interface.
Currently, a lot of companies are under pressure to adapt their workplace to the changing conditions as a result of the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Archibus enables organizations to centralize their entire inventory of floorplans, equipment, assets, and leases into a single, advanced platform. Its unique design delivers unparalleled transparency across processes and provides improved safety and efficiency.
The latest update is designed to bring an advanced set of tools and visuals to the backend. Apparently, this would simplify the navigation between views, enhance visibility into data points related to daily objectives, and enable personalized reports.
Notable features of the Archibus V25.1 platform
The new V25.1 version of the Archibus platform brings a set of targeted modules built to support the efficient and reliable operation of organizations. The Archibus V25.1 modules include:
- Space management: Streamlines relocation projects and centralizes workplace management.
- Asset Management: Extends the lifecycle of assets by informing capital planning and prioritizing high-value assets.
- Preventive Maintenance: Prioritizes budgets and prevents costly breaks.
- Mobile Maintenance: Allows service professionals to respond to work orders from the field.
- Workplace Experience: Improves the experience of employees, visitors, and occupants using an engaging system for room bookings and service requests.
- Capital Projects: Helps stakeholders connect with transparent project management.
- Lease Administration: Streamlines lease management to meet deadlines and cut costs.
- Integrations: Centralizes data from HR and financial systems and integrates AutoCAD data and Revit models.
- BIM: Streamlines the maintenance of complex environments with 3D data models.
- Sustainability: Supports green initiatives and optimizes energy management to minimize environmental impact.
- Health & Safety: Supports the well-being of employees through solutions ranging from tracking health-related incidents at workplace to emergency preparedness.
The new Archibus V25.1 platform also provides an advanced lease management module, enhancing the Archibus Cloud platform, the SaaS version of Archibus with a faster implementation time.